Wednesday, December 03, 2008

We all love broccoli don't we?

And because christmas is around the corner, here's "angels we have heard on high" on the coolest ocarina you've ever seen!


what a cute instrument O: Check out this guy's channel, there's cucumber trumpets and even more ocarinas! All made from fruits and vegetables :D



very pro french beatboxer! I especially liked the part from 0:46 onwards. Does anybody know what song he's doing at the start, cause it sounds strangely familiar.




Oh, and I was watching tv yesterday and saw part of the campus superstar auditions. If I'm not wrong, I actually saw an AHS girl in one of the top 30? There's this girl with the surname "李李" cause both of her parents have the surname 李 lol! That makes me "冯林臻翎"! Anyway..

baby bu ya zai gu chi! There was a malay-chinese auditioning and the host was kinda making fun of him and teaching him the correct pronounciation o_O whatever about that, everybody used to sing kiss goodbye everywhere back in sec 2, along with 一首简单的歌 and forever love!


Don't ask me why, but this : 放开你的心 used to be one of my favourite lee hom songs LOL. They friggin disabled the embedding link ):

One of my favourite. His ballads are the best!

baby你就是我的唯一
两个世界都变形 回去谈何容易
确定你就是我的唯一
独自对着电话说我爱你
我真的爱你
baby 我已不能不能多爱你一些

no points for guessing what song this is. Duh, I've given you the link. They disabled the embedding again.




I will be - Leona Lewis

I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart


and this:

Here I am. I love the lyrics alot

If you need a place where you can run
If you need a shoulder to cry on
Well I'll always be your friend

When you need some shelter from the rain
When you need a healer for your pain
I will be there time and time again
When you need someone to love you
Here I am, hmmm



There you go, my favourite singers :D

Enjoy while I edit the previous post ;D



Oh and.. HAPPY 16TH ANNA LIM XUAN! :D

No comments: